Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 2-5


Day 2: I am thankful for heroes and meetings that include singing by Bonnie Tyler at 7 in the morning. ‘Nuff said.

Day 3: I am thankful for friends from work, the priesthood, and my presidency.
First, friends from work.  We went to a corn maze this weekend and had a really good time; sometimes you just need to “un-stress” and play lava monster tag. 
Second, the priesthood.  I can’t do everything and solve every problem, but there is one person who can and that is Christ.  Fortunately we have the power of Christ on earth and it is held by worthy priesthood brethren who can help me solve problems beyond my abilities. 
Third, my presidency.  I can’t always be where I’m needed, and sometimes I’m needed in more places than I can be.  Thankfully, I have wonderful counselors (and a secretary) who can help me to accomplish the daunting task of caring for the sisters in our Relief Society. 

Day 4: I am thankful for firesides and cancellations of activities, such as another ward's break the fast which I was supposed to open the lounge for, because of them.

Day 5: I am thankful for my employees.  They do things so that I don’t have to and they help me by just coming to work on time every day. 

Also, Happy Guy Fawkes Day! (Remember, remember the fifth of November!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.