Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19

Today, I am extremely and overwhelmingly thankful for the kind soul who turned my scriptures in to the Lost and Found and the wonderful students who work in the Lost and Found and were able to help me locate my scriptures when I went looking for them.

I have had these scriptures since I was 8 years old.  They have accumulated a lot of handouts, gone to girl's camp and youth conference, been marked with all kinds of fun colors, and were recently lost for two months until today.  I had given up hope of finding them after the Lost and Found center turned me away last time, and since I needed scriptures for class, I went and bought a small quad from the bookstore.  I was overwhelmed with the task of remarking all of my favorite scriptures and hopelessly lost as for how to regain all the quotes and insights that had been glued in.

So glad to see my old friends again :]

Look how fat they are- so much stuff!!!
Whoever found them, I'm glad you did and I'm glad you turned them in.  Best. Day. Ever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.