Day 9: I am thankful for sunshine and warm weather because today it snowed ALL DAY. If you know me, then you know that my feelings about snow are no big secret.
A few snowy pictures for your viewing pleasure:
(FYI these were all taken on Saturday, so the snow had already melted a little but as you can see, there is still a lot of it)
| This was in the walk way at the complex ... The snow was so heavy that a tree branch fell. |
| Again, you see the problem here ... |
| Outside my apartment |
| Tree on the way to the Tanner Building |
| Tree on campus |
Day 10: I'm thankful for friends and hot chocolate. Rachel and I went to the football game together and we got to sit on the front row!! It was a good last home game and we will be going to the Poinsettia Bowl next month.
| This is what the field looks like from the front row. In case you were wondering. |
Day 11: I am thankful for naps and modern medicine. I had a huge headache all day at church today so when I came home after my meetings, I took some ibuprofen and ate some leftover Pho from Thai Mango and took a two hour nap. It was wondrous. I also discovered the magic of cinnamon in hot chocolate today ... delicioso.
The Life of Leigha
A few things that have happened since last blog post ... (besides the things I already mentioned)
-Attended the second half of the BYU Women's Basketball game, which totally rocked, with Erika from work. Our team is super good, and not a lot of people go to the games which is sad. There were probably about 50 people there total. More came as the game went on, but it was still sad. I'm going to try and support our women's team and go to as many of their games as I can this year.
- Went to Divine Comedy with Lyz and watched Brittni perform!! She did a great job, as did the whole cast! They performed "Mulauren" which played off of the BYU-Utah rivalry and even had a cameo from one of the past members.
- Tried Pho for the first time at Thai Mango with Lyz. Jorel would be proud of me :]
- Worked a tailgate on Saturday with hot chocolate and cookies, and watched Remember the Titans. Such a great movie. Always worth the time.
- Rode Abby's scooter with her in the freezing cold. Which made it even more freezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.