Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 and A Sad Note

Today, I am thankful that families can be together forever.  I have lost many members of my family to that awful creature death, and this past weekend I learned of a dear brother in my home ward who had passed on.  We will miss you, Brother Stephens.

Now for the sad note.  THIS makes me sad.  Two words.  1 Timothy 2:1-3

What makes me even more mortified and sad: My state is one them.

A state supposedly filled with Christians and accepting people.  Don't we learn from history, people?  Remember how this went last time?  Allow me to refresh your memory: bloodiest war in American history.  I don't agree with all the political views of President Obama, but I will sure as heck still support my president because he's part of my country, the one that I love.  I will continue to pray for him and hope that he can make the hard decisions and choose the right ones to lead my country,  our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.