My little brother, whom I love and adore, is in England for the next two years! As members of the LDS faith, young men who are age 18 or older and who have proven themselves clean and worthy may be recommended to serve a full-time mission for two years. (Women can also serve, but at age 19 and for eighteen months instead of two years.) My little brother was called to serve in the England London South Mission! He has now been out for a little over a month and he is loving every minute of it!! We get weekly emails and these are some pictures from this week!
Words of Wisdom from My Brother on Encouraging Others to Serve Missions:
"Tell them that this is a once in a life time opportunity and that they will never regret the decision to serve a mission. It is the biggest learning experience they will ever have, and not just spiritually. They will learn and grow so much on a mission. Its unreal. I have only been out a little while and I have already seen how much I have grown and how much I have learned. It's incredible."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.