Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Musings

During church today, we were talking about the spirit and started listing blessings we receive from the Holy Ghost.  Several people mentioned how the Holy Ghost can increase our capabilities, whether it's our ability to love someone, or our happiness, or physical strength, or whatever. 



 It made me think of how enabling and strengthening the Holy Ghost can be to us when we allow him into our lives.  Our lives and abilities are truly enhanced by having the spirit to be with us always.  I can think back on specific times in my life when I did things that I shouldn't have been able to accomplish- through the enabling power of the Holy Ghost we are able to access the atonement of Jesus Christ and use that power in our lives to accomplish the things which are before us.  He brings the power of the atonement into our lives and allows it to enter our hearts and strengthen us in whatever we are struggling with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.