Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Best Kind of Prize is a SURPRISE!

It's a wonderful thing when I am able to get Friday off and we have no class on Monday- so this week, I returned to my roots and surprised everyone for Valentine's Day/birthdays/President's Day/just-for-fun day!
It's been a blast!!!  And it was nice to kind of have my own little spring break ;]


Dad was the only one who knew I was coming, so he came and picked me up from the airport and we started our way home.  We reached Dallas right as my brother should have been leaving for work. Just to make sure, I called home and asked if I could talk to Mom.  I was told she was just leaving, but would call me when she got back.  So, we took the back way home in order to get there before Mom got back.  I took that opportunity to surprise my little sisters (there was lots of screaming and hugging) and enlist them to help surprise my mother.  She came back and we captured the little gem at the top of this post. :] Then, that night, I got to surprise my little brother when he came home from work.  SO fun!  But it didn't stop there!  Every Sunday, our family has a skype/google hangout date with everyone.  So when my older brother called for our regular meeting, he also got a surprise when I was sitting at home!  So much fun!!! :]

Today, we went to church and I got to help teach in primary!  The class I helped with had some of my three-year-olds from before I left for BYU (and now ... they're old!)  And I got to help one of the most amazing ladies EVER, so that was awesome, too. :]

One of my little sisters gave a talk on music and I got to hear it and the other one taught during Sunday School, so I got to hear that as well!  It was so cool!!  I picked a good weekend to come/my sisters picked a good weekend to be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.