Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Usually Don't Do This, But ...

I like to keep parts of my personal life private and separate from everything else.  So I usually don't share big events like this with people outside of my family (who already know what's going on anyway) but I know that there is power in prayer and power in numbers, so bear with me.  

Just in case anyone does read my blog, I would like to take a moment to ask for your prayers for my uncle Jody.  He has been through a very long struggle with cancer and brain tumors and it looks like it is all finally coming to an end very soon.  I know I'll be okay so don't waste time on me, but I'm also concerned for my cousin who is serving a mission.  Some of you met Javan while he was here in Provo and he is now serving his mission in Arizona. (Yay!) As much as I love Javan and as much as I love Jody, I know that he needs to be right where he is, serving the Lord.  Please include him and my uncle in your prayers.  It would be greatly appreciated!

Plus you'll be helping people and that make's everyone feel good with lots of warm fuzzies :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.