I haven't blogged in a while so here's what's been going on:
- Adam and I won the indexing competition in our ward!! So we got Tucanos!!
- Our bishopric is pretty great and we get to meet in a REAL chapel!! Not a classroom!
- I burned myself at work (see FB for pics). It hurt.
- I bought a TON of chick flicks for $5 at Wal Mart and am ready for some really awesome girl's nights with my roomies!!
- I got to go to Tucanos with Adam for FREE!!
- Brit moved out and my new roommate, Tiffany, moved in. No Asian roommates this year!
- I'm working like 50 hours a week between my two jobs.
- I got an Abba CD for $10 with all the songs from MamaMia on it!!!
- Did I mention FREE Tucanos???
- I'm Thriving again!
- My bridesmaid dress came for Meg's wedding- it's super pretty!!
- It's a beautiful day!!!
and oh yeah, FREE TUCANOS. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.