A wedding? I love weddings!
And in Vegas, nonetheless.
Two of my favorite peoples, starting their new life together <3
| Aren't they purty :] |
G and D, I love you guys. I know you'll be very happy together and this marriage thing will work out for both of you. G, it's still hard to think that you're not coming back to live with me, but I'll get used to the idea, eventually. D, I know you love her and I'm glad that if she had to move, it was to marry you. That being said, you know I'm a country gal and I take care of the things I love and you better be nice to her or you'll have me to answer to. And you both better keep in touch!
| Love you, Gigi. |
| "Now you're my whole world." -Brad Paisley |
Their reception was so cute! Cookies and Milk were the entree of choice.
| Cookies are small circles of love. (especially if they're made of chocolate ...) |
| We go together like cookies and milk. |
| Strawberry, chocolate (not pictured ...) , and plain |
And they went a little country.
A most excellent way to spend the week-end, in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.