So with much anticipation, nail biting, and excitement ... Aaron graduated ... FINALLY. The entire reason for my trip home is now complete (which means I'll be heading back soon ...).
I was excited to discover that two of my three freshmen from senior year were the salutatorian and valedictorian!! Hurray!!! So proud of them!!
| The Sal was awarded her medal |
| The Val spoke. |
| The PCHS graduating class of 2012 Congrats, guys! |
Apparently, when people graduate, we take lots of pictures ... but I didn't want to TOTALLY bombard you ... so here are a few of the important and priceless ones.
| Everyone's attitude going in to graduation ... you can tell who's excited to be there and who's not ... |
| Congratulations to all the graduates!!! |
| The proud (and relieved) parents |
And because I've bored you with graduation pictures, I reward you with a sweet treat!! These are our traditional graduation cupcakes which we make every year!
All you need are:
Reese's Minis
Chocolate Covered Grahams/Cookies (they have to be rectangular)
Fruit Roll-Ups
Chocolate Frosting
Chocolate Cupcakes (Made and Frosted!)
Unwrap the Reese's Minis. Put frosting on the bottom of a Reese's Mini and put the Mini on the cupcake upside down. Cut the Fruit Roll Up in Half long ways and in half short ways. Make slits in one end of each square and then roll it up to look like a tassel. Put frosting in the end without the slits and stick it to the top of the chocolate covered graham. Put the graham on top of the Reese's and voila!! Graduation Cupcakes :]
Love the title of this post :) And I totally was going to make those cupcakes, but they looked like too much work haha.
ReplyDelete