Just because the media says you can't be, doesn't make it true. Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you can't rock the world. Just because you're not skinny or you're not a hot blond bombshell doesn't mean you won't ever amount to anything. Don't resign yourself to something less than what you can be.
(I don't own video- saw it on facebook and thought it was awesome)
My church believes that we need women in the home, nurturing children, and I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. But who says you can't rock the world from home? Who says you can't rise to your fullest potential while raising a family? Who says you can't be anything other than a homemaker?
Who?
Who says I can't be a part of the business world? Who says I can't have a family? Who says I can't be one of the greats? Who says I can't??
I can. And I will.
Just because you're a homemaker doesn't mean you can't do what you've always wanted to do. Just because you're married and have three kids doesn't mean you can't ever leave the house. Just because you're a big time CEO doesn't mean you can't raise a family.
There is balance in all things.
I am a woman. And I will do great things. And no one, I repeat, no one is going to tell me I can't.
I know there aren't a lot of you on here, but let's show the world that we are women and we know what we want. Post a response to this video or comment below. Share it with your friends- Represent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.