Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You're the Obi-Wan for Me

In response to my challenge from last week: (click here if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Here are some things which I wrote to my lover:

Dear Prince Charming,
       . . .      
            I received an anonymous valentine’s gift today.  Someone wrapped a piece of pink paper around a bag of dark chocolate hearts and addressed it to me saying “Hope your V-day is as sweet as you are!”  It was really nice!  . . . and it made me feel really special.  Maybe it was you that left it.  Or a wonderful, caring friend who wanted to give me a little pick me up :]  Either way, it was just what a single girl needed.
. . . 
            I hope your valentine’s day was wonderful.  I also hope you had someone to love you, or someone to make you feel special, because you definitely deserve it, probably more than anyone else I know. 
. . . 
Neither of us are perfect now, nor will we ever be in this life time.  But we’ll love each other for who we are and who we will one day be. 
. . .            
 There will not be many tomorrow’s until we find each other. I’m waiting anxiously for that day!
           
            Until then, stay true to you and the values we share.  I’ll be waiting for you.

Forever Yours,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.