Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here I sit in the library

Wow, I haven't blogged in over a week . . . I apologize, dear friends (all 7 of you).

Here I sit in the library, awaiting my classmate so that we may do homework.

Here I sit in the library, wondering what I should blog about.

Here I sit in the library . . .

French is going to whip me into some kind of crazy studying machine this semester.  We have our first test over the first two chapters next Friday (yeah, next Friday as in the Friday after this one, as in the third week of the semester).  Lucky for me, there is LOTS of online help and Gail.

All aspects of work are becoming crazier and crazier.  I have almost no wiggle room in my Cougareat schedule and I suddenly have about fifty bajillion things I need to get done for my store.  I still have certifications from last semester to finish (I know, I'm a horrible person.  Sue me.  In my defense, I'm almost done.  My goal is to be done with the 22 I have left in one month).  The powers that be in charge of apartment complex have decided that we are no longer going to have the lounge open after office hours except for reservations (know how often those happen?  Maybe twice a month . . . ).  I now have to do cleaning checks every month for half of the girls in my complex.

Major business . . . I'm thinking business.  Specifically, entrepreneurship.  With a minor in accounting.  Thoughts?  Feedback?  Comments?

And a little happiness for your soul :]

How Wookiees really came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.