Friday, December 23, 2011

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

After finals, I went home to celebrate an early Christmas with my family.  

Christmas shots!!
Siblings: the friends you'll always have, no matter what. <3 
First, we made a gingerbread house!  
Normally, we make gingerbread sleighs 
(My Mom says they're easier)
 so this was a big deal for everyone. :]

Pre-baked gingerbread

Baked; cut; and dried.  Ready for construction!

See Mom, that wasn't hard at all!!

Our gingerbread house- Pre-Snow Storm. 


Then we had "Christmas morning" (which was actually Dec 18 at 1:30pm . . . )

The stocking was lain by the Darth Vader with care.

"The greatest gift of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence."

I got E a shirt with the caption 'Chick with Brains.' :]

The recognition on A's face when he realizes what his present is: priceless.

All he wanted for Christmas. 

J's abnormally shaped birthday/Christmas present

My favorite part of his present, which was a Back to School Survival Kit.

What do you give the people who gave you everything?

Foot massager and DVD for some quality relaxation.
After Christmas was "over" we celebrated J's birthday!

The birthday boy!

The cake I made for him- christened Bug Cake.
Then, I had to say good-bye and come back to good ol' Provo, the Land of Engagements.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.