January:
![]() |
| Round Two of College-Life; |
February:
![]() |
| Jimmermania; Entered the blogging world |
March:
![]() |
| Lessons in honor |
April:
![]() |
| Lessons in gardening from D. Todd Christofferson |
![]() |
| Finals relief in the form of John Schmidt; And the end of freshman year! Learned a lot, cried a little, and laughed twice as much. And got a promotion at work. |
May:
![]() |
| Operation Mother's Day Surprise Completed |
June:
![]() |
| Discovered these guys |
![]() |
| Discovered this little slice of Heaven (Bridal Veil Falls) |
![]() |
| Met some midgets whom I'm related to |
![]() |
| Had my first encounter with a Storm Trooper |
![]() |
| Got to see this guy after two years |
August:
![]() |
| Had to leave these beauties and come back to school |
![]() |
| Got an RA job here |
September:
![]() |
| Became a Student Manager at work and serious reflection on my major; along with new roommates. |
October:
| More school and lessons in tribulation; this girl turned 22. |
November:
![]() |
| I turned 20; and C got engaged to P; work got crazier |
![]() |
| And I ate turkey with some fabulously stupendous family |
December:
![]() |
| These two got engaged |
| And I went home <3 First Christmas together in two years |


















This is such a great post! What a remarkable year you've had. And where on earth did you find a storm trooper??
ReplyDeleteSo you're almost officially linked up. On my post, click the blue button at the bottom that says "Add your link." It just takes a few seconds, and you'll be done!
You are amazing. The end.
Thanks for linking up :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I found my storm trooper at the Provo Freedom Festival for Fourth of July ;]
ReplyDelete