First Order of Business, I must apologize for not posting in almost three weeks!! I have been going crazy studying and doing homework and getting ready for finals and traveling home and congratulating my roommate and basically going crazy. So forgive me.
Now that that's out of the way, G is engaged!!!! At our Girl's Night In, we talked about how C was engaged to P and was G going to get engaged to D. She concluded that we would probably know it was going to happen before she did. False. I would tell the story, but I feel that if you want to know, you already do and if you don't, then G has to tell you herself. :] Let's just say it involved Scrabble and D did a good job picking the ring.
So that was our kick-off to finals-week. The next morning, I got up super early to go to work and stayed on campus super late to take all three of my unscheduled finals. Definitely should have studied more, but I just really didn't care and I wanted them to be over with. They were causing me lots of stress and I hate stress and I wanted it gone. So there.
Thursday morning, G and I both left around 6:30am to take a stupid scheduled final (with some extra luck from D). After I came back, it was time to start packing and cleaning!! My wonderful visiting teacher drove me to the airport (thanks, Sarah!) and I made it on the flight! (If you've ever flown standby, you know how nerve racking it can be to try flying around Christmas.) I touched down in Atlanta at 7:42pm and the temperature outside was 69 degrees :] (I looked a little out of place with my turtleneck sweater and big heavy coat and boots).
So, I'm home!! And it's rather grand :]

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.