As an assignment for my music education class, we had to choose a children's song and make a book out of it. I chose "Bobby Shaftoe" and came up with a story to go with it and wrote some extra verses and voila! I love it so much!!!
Apparently, it's also sibling's day again. (Didn't this happen last year, too? How often do I have to tell my siblings I love them?!) So, a few commemoratory (is that a word?) stories/pictures celebrating those four crazies who I grew up with and couldn't live without.
One of my favorite things about my little brother (younger? I guess he's not little and is in fact taller than me now as are all of my siblings except one ... ) is his hugs. My little brother gives the best bear hugs in the whole world! My last trip home, I surprised him by waiting for him after he got off work and surprised him with ... well, my presence. His reaction to seeing me always makes me feel so important and loved. Don't know how I'm going to live without this kid for two years while he serves his mission. England, I hope you're ready for this boy!
Throw back to the first time I went back home after moving to Provo. Saying I was ecstatic about seeing my sisters is an understatement. I was absolutely positively thrilled! We've had so many adventures and good times and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I remember when my dad and brothers would go to Priesthood session of conference, we would throw a hen party and make brownies and watch Princess Diaries together. So much fun!
![]() |
| My true partners in crime |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.