Saturday, April 26, 2014

Coming Up For Air

Finals are DONE!!  Winter Semester is DONE!!  Just in time for spring term to start on Tuesday ... bought all my books today and am just trying to enjoy the lack of things to do before the storm begins!  So here's a quick little update to let you know that I'm still alive.

Also, my roomie is back!! :D Throwback Thursday on a Saturday in her honor!

July 2011
Also, I got a new job!  Well, a new position within the place I work- if that makes sense.  I'll be working in an office now working on a computer rather than on the floor dealing with ten missing employees all at once.  I started training last week, and the person who is currently doing it will be graduating in August so I have four months to learn everything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.