Sunday, November 24, 2013

Things I'm Thankful for Pictorally

My AWESOME job





Crockpot Soups 



My Super cool roommates 

 That warm and toasty feeling you get when you drink hot chocolate while it's snowing outside.  Oh yeah.  That hits the spot.

Missionaries!  And the snail mail system of paper and envelopes!

Peach candles

Need I say more?  This stuff is GOLD. 

 My number one missionary :] and the letters he writes back to me!

ALL of these kiddos:



 

They light up my life!














And I just LOVE this picture.




Flowers.  So pretty.  And just nature in general.  I feel like all of the many wonderful creations on this Earth just prove that there is a God and He can do marvelous things.  I mean, have you SEEN the mountains???  And sunsets??  They're absolutely gorgeous!  And I know, it's because of science and reactions and stuff.  But who do you think made it all so that it would work out so beautifully?  I know it was Christ and Heavenly Father.  I don't know if they made the rules or if they knew the rules and then used those rules to create the beautiful world which we live on, but I do know that either way, it's because of them.  Just some food for thought.

What things are you thankful for?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.