Sunday, November 3, 2013

November: A Great Month to Be Born

And now, the beginning of thankful posts.  In order to avoid blowing up my blog, I shall post once per week.  We're going to start a thankful tree in our apartment, so hopefully I'll get some pictures (my picture-taking device shattered into almost a million pieces, so these posts might actually be a little bare ... )

Day 1: (Friday, I woke up at 6:00am)
I am thankful for doctors and the fact that they are willing to go through a million years of medical school to help other people and keep us all healthy.  Plus, they deal with gross stuff like blood and I'm pretty sure I could never in a bajillion light years do that.

Day 2: (Saturday, I attended two recitals)
I am thankful for the ability to hear and enjoy music made by others and that I have such talented friends who are willing and brave enough to share their talents with others.  Nathan and Lyz, you guys both did a fantastic job! (And Camille- great accompanying!)

Day 3: (Sunday, fast Sunday which despite the name, actually goes by really slow)
I am thankful for Christ and the faith which I have in him.  He has done so much for me already and I will never be able to repay Him.  And the most amazing part is that He will continue to do things for me and help me despite my inability to repay Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.