![]() |
| http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/19/2b/d1192bc0690e0aefdfade7dc1bb9e7e0.jpg |
This past week, I acted on a prompting to do something that I wasn't sure I could do. I didn't see how it would work out, how everything would be okay. But if there's one thing I've learned from the past three years, it's to trust in God. I took His advice and hoped everything would work out. Everything hasn't worked out yet, but I'm beginning to see those "better days ahead."
![]() |
| http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/bc/e0/38bce0fd82b0d7f52428bc0348b59f55.jpg |
So when you're feeling down, stand a little taller, walk a little higher, and smile a little brighter. Someone's watching out for you in ways you aren't even aware of. Sometimes, he let's it rain. But after every rainstorm comes a beautiful rainbow. It might be big, or it might be small, or it may even be hard to see until long after we think the storm is over, but we have been promised that it will come.
![]() |
| http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/d0/86/8dd08619abf4c8a6408477eb82c6ee8a.jpg |
Here's to the rain storms; here's to the leap of faith; here's to the days when your trust in God is all you have to go on; and here's to the blessings and promises that will come because of those days.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.