Sunday, July 8, 2012

Independence Day- Free Style

(Sorry they're a little late ... better late than never!)

Ironic that we should have a Smokey the Bear balloon ... 

Balloon Fest

Old Glory

Coke Balloon- definitely American ;]


Not sure what Belle has to do with independence day ... but I love her!

Yay Marching Band!

Drum Line! (True brethren)

BYU Float!

Llama Fest is this Saturday!

My favorite float of the entire parade- barbershop quartet singing "Meet Me in St. Louis"

The Jetsons! (You know, little kids can make you feel really old sometimes ...)

The winning float

How cool is Utah1?!  We have an old time fiddlers association :]

Rise and Shout the Cougars Are Out!

Dunk Team

My Asian roommate kind of laughed hysterically at this ... kind of ...

Tom and Jerry!  True American Classic right there

And yay for more band and gaurd

Oh, the Wells Fargo wagon is a-comin' down the street ... 

Not only do we have an Old Time Fiddler's Association- we also have pipe bands that wear kilts :D

1 comment:

  1. Leigha!!!! I LOVE your blog!!!!! It is SOOOO pretty and creative :) Thanks for letting me know about it :) I will add it to my long list of blogs that I read diligently on a day to day basis haha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.