Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Wee Sort Of Post

You ever been so busy that you forgot to do things?  Or so busy that you wish you didn't have to take time to eat?  Or so busy that you can't wait for the vacation that's not coming?

Yeah, me neither ...

but if I was that busy, I would definitely forget important things like my blog ... laundry ... getting shifts covered ... having a social life ...

So, I should probably get back to not being busy ...

But what would a blog post be without a picture and a quote?!  So here they are:

"Everything in this room is eatable.  Even I'm eatable.  But that, my children is called cannibalism and is indeed frowned upon in most societies." (Willy Wonka; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Except the society of crocs ...

(taken from George Takei's pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.