Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today's the Day the Teddy Bears have Their Picnic

Hello folks!  So today, I would like to bring to your attention a certain young man who is near and dear to my heart and very talented with a camera.  His name is Chris.  Chris is my cousin (and he's single, ladies!) and he works with bears in Sitka, Alaska!  He is super cool (I remember when my siblings and I were little, we would sneak into his room and he would let us watch Anaconda and old Star Trek episodes) and he takes really awesome pictures:

Like a boss

I loves you!

He also has a blog, which you can find over on the right side of my blog, called "Where the Bear Walks" or you can just click here.  Some of the posts are rather heart-breaking, but eye-opening to some of the issues surrounding bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.