Saturday, November 5, 2011

Surprises, Stuffs, and Star Wars

Well, lovely friends, I decided I've waited long enough to update my blog, so here's a little snippet of what's been goin' down.

First, The Surprise
We had a surprise birthday party for Gail :] And she had no idea :]

Yes, that's a Korean flag in cupcake form just for Gail :]

We got people from the ward to write her notes and made long paper chain out of them which we hung up across the room. :] And then Devin wrapped her up in it. Just for fun :]
Second, Stuffs
This is my new toy which I got last night at Wal-Mart.

Isn't it pretty?!  I used it for the first time today to make dinner (which I forgot to take pictures of) and it was most excellent. :]
And last, but not least, Star Wars
Just a little something for your trouble :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.