Friday, September 16, 2011

COOKIES ON LINE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my imaginary audience!!!  Time for an almost weekly update!!!

First things first . . . (what a confusing statement; of course if something is first, then it's the first thing you do) anyways, I got the Student Manager Job!!!!!  :] Yay!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm super excited!!!!!  It's going to be a lot of work, (seriously, I have a ton of training to get done by December 1) but I'm excited about it for a lot of reasons, mostly because it will be a personal challenge for me and allow me to strengthen myself and push my limits until what used to be my limits aren't my limits anymore, but have become my norms.  In the past, I've looked at the Student Managers and I've admired most of them; they're so . . . legit.  Seriously, most of them are totally awesome and know a lot of stuff about the Cougareat in general and are the kind of people I want to eventually be like.  To me, this is just another step to becoming the best me that I can possibly be.

Oh yeah, and this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.