Monday, June 20, 2011

BWAC

 (Bored With A Camera)

Provo City Library [used to be Brigham Young Academy before the University became a university]


"Whenever I touch a velvet rose . . . I know Heavenly Father loves me."

"I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me."

It's Lee-uh; not Lay-uh. {I'm a different kind of princess.}

This is my goal for the summer.  So far, it's coming along [just swimmingly]!

The [Famous] Cookies of Gail Morgan! (Which were actually made by Leigha, but I still give her credit for the recipe and advice ;] )

"The vales exult, the hills acclaim, and all thy works revere thy name."

"The light of God rests on the face of brook, and flower, and tree and kindles in our happy hearts the hope of things to be."


The Amazing Gail Morgan! :] I love this girl. 
This is my roommate from Korea!  Her name is Shinjung and she is the prettiest Korean I've ever met!

This is my roommate from Hong Kong!  Her name is Lillian and I think she's gorgeous!

This is my roommate from Singapore!  Her name is Amanda and I think she's silly sometimes :) but she's also super cute!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.