Friday, August 9, 2013

I Love My Job

I remember when my other siblings were trying to get jobs.  And I remember the times they specifically refused to even apply for a job in "fast food".  I know of others whom I am not related to that look down on those with jobs in fast food.  I am here today to stand up for the fast food jobs a.k.a quick service jobs and say that I love my job.  True, it's not glamorous; it's usually very messy; it's not the best pay in the world; it's not easy.  But it's totally worth it to put a smile on someone's face :]

I get to serve people directly and indirectly, every day!  And I get paid to do it!  I get to make every person who I see smile!  I get to work with amazing, honest people!  And the best part about my job is that it's through BYU!  My job works with my class schedule and I'm surrounded by people who are just like me!  They're poor college students just trying to be able to pay the rent on time and pass their classes, and they all believe the same things that I believe!  

I've worked in the Cougareat for three years now.  My supervisors are all great!  My co-workers are super fun, and I love all my employees!!  We opened a brand new store on campus this week (Eat Mor Chikin!) and everyone made it amazing!  I'm proud to be working at our new store, I'm proud that I am part of the Cougareat, and I'm super proud to have a "fast food" job :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.