Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Best Friends for Life

Apparently it's Sibling's Day, so today's post is about my wonderful siblings.

Big Bro
Jorel is my older brother.  My fondest memory of my older brother is waiting for him to come home after school.  I remember hearing the big yellow bus turn the corner and knowing that my favorite playmate would soon return to assist me in mischief making.  I was proudest of my older brother when he left to serve an LDS mission in Las Vegas, Nevada.  This picture was from his first Christmas back home.

Frumpy Pigskin (aka Cookie Monster, aka Smiley, aka  Moose, aka Widdle Bruver)
Aaron is my little brother.  When we were really little, people used to mistake us for twins until my Uncle decided to cut my brother's blonde curls so he looked more like a little boy than a little girl.  He was my date to Senior Prom and I'm super excited for him to submit his mission papers soon!  This picture is from his high school graduation celebration for which I made him a cookie cake to match his nickname.

Lil Sister 1

Miranda is one of my little sisters and she just does so many amazing things.  She just finished her first novel, something I started to do many times, but never finished.  She's a beautiful young lady and I wish every one could be know her and be her best friend!  We have tons of fun whenever we get together, usually with water guns, like in this picture.

Lil Emily (Sister 2)
Emily is my youngest sister and the baby of the family, so naturally she's been spoiled by all of us her whole life.  She's really smart and likes to try new things like playing the Cello.  She's a happy little ray of sunshine and enjoys reading and telling jokes.  And she has a beautiful smile, as you can see.



Siblings- My best friends for life and eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.