Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 2013

So this is the first post of the new year!! :D

A few weeks ago in D&C, my teacher, Anthony Sweat, talked about the difference between resolutions and goals.  So here are some of mine :]

- I resolve to be happier.
- I resolve to be more determined and find what drives me.
- I resolve to continue to strive, no matter how bad I mess up or how much I miss something, to follow my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Goals for 2013:
- Decide on a major!
- Serve a mission.
- Go to the gym/work out at least three times a week.
- Find something to be happy about every day.

Hope you set some great resolutions and that you haven't thrown in the towel just because of a silly one time mistake. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.