For the first time in a good month or two, I have Friday night off from both jobs!! Yay!!!!! I got out of class about an hour ago and declared I was going home to eat cheerios and there was nothing anyone could do to stop me. :]
On a different note . . .
School is going well. Despite the lack of effort from my TA, I managed to pull off a B on my biology test. I am thoroughly enjoying no class on Tuesdays, although I normally end up working all day (which I'm actually okay with, surprisingly). I'm doing pretty well in all of my class, especially considering how busy I am! (No, really- it's crazy 'round here)
Work is also going well. I am working on finishing certifications for all the stores in the food court and it's kind of crazy and insane, but part of me is feeling really chill right now and okay with all that I have to get done by Christmas. (Personally, I think it's because of the cheerios . . . ) My other job is also well. It's the easiest job on the face of the Earth, so I don't know how it could not be going well, anyway. Waffle Wednesday is coming up, which is the hardest part of my job, but I'm pretty sure we can deal. ;]
Church is going marvelous (As it always should be). I was called as the Ward Music Director, so I've been working on lining up special musical numbers for the rest of the semester. My pianist and chorister are absolutely amazing, and we just got our choir director, so I'm totally stoked to get the ball rolling!
My roommates are great! Gail got a boy (whom I approve of), I rarely see Jessica, but that's because she's always with Taylor or getting ready to get hitched, and Christina is so nice and so much fun! I am excited for the rest of this semester!
Side Note: Tonight! Is! Pizza! Night! (Homemade! From Scratch!)
Fairfarren all!
-LN
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.